I found Motivation and it paid off!! (pic)

Options
Tee_geee
Tee_geee Posts: 47 Member
I had been trying to lose weight seems like…nearly my entire life! Finally August of 2013 I decided that the change was needed because my self esteem was shot. I hated trying on clothes, I hated going out to eat in public, I hated me. I started using my fitness pal religiously. I counted every calorie that I put in my mouth…and I also began to work out 25 minutes a day, 3 days a week. I did have times where I messed up but I just started over the next day. In 7 months I lost 16 pounds and THANK GOODNESS it was all belly! And my inches range for 8-10inches, depending on the day! I was able to buy my first two piece last weekend! I still don’t look as great in it as I want! But it’s still a work in progress! This trip to the Bahamas with my fiancée might have put a little extra fire under my tail also! Im always in need of motivating friends! So feel free to add me! Im on here every single day!

03a4d13d-7f0d-4c10-a25b-e45b1bb9cc47_zps5de325f1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!