Needing friends!

Options
I'm a 38 year old wife and mom of 4. (All boys from age 20-2). I've been on here a little while. This is actually my second time around. Motivation really, really helps! You can never have too much motivation. Looking to add friends :)

Replies

• hcmills2499
    Options
    Hello! I am a fellow 38 year old mom of 4 also! 3 girls & 1 boy (12,10,3,&1) Feel free to add me :-)
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a mom and I am not 38, but I am a dad with a wife, a dog, and 2 teenage boys. I'm all about motivation. I have 75 lbs that I WILL have gone to celebrate my 50th birthday this October. LETS DO THIS!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Myan1959
    Myan1959 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday????well I was on 2 fittness sites and one of them gave me a PC virus so deleted them. Only on this one now will never get rid of it love that it syncs with my Fitbit. Motivation is definelty the key for me, love seeing others out there that want to be fit and healthy. I am 54 and really need to step it up. I workout with free weights love my aerobic dvd's have a recumbent bike and a treadmil no excuses for me???? just started Paleo about 3 weeks ago and my scale is finally moving down after 3 months. Summer is around the corner We can do this????
  • CharleeCali
    CharleeCali Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mom of 6 kids trying to lose that baby weight. Oh wait. Crap! I don't HAVE any kids - just my Mom's body - and the body of every female on my Mom's side of the family!

We can all do this!
  • smdean47
    smdean47 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm Stacy. College student, and pre-school teacher. Feel free to add me! I could use motivation as well!
  • maxrain
    maxrain Posts: 9
    Options
    I started with MFP last year at have found it to help lots. I use it every day and log even my cheat meals...

If you need help with motivation, feel free to add me as a friend too..
  • sbirrittier
    Options
    Motivation is def the helping hand. Im a single mom of a six year old little girl. my days go by fast so sticking to it is easier but when its all said and done after dinner is the hardest. lt use to be my snack time and im trying to get better habits. Motivations helps.. feel free to add. I just got back on the site, don't have much of a support system other then myself.
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Here to motivate all! Here to help with any advice I can give. Feel free to add me too! Not really feeling any motivation to workout today though. lol
  • sebkiwinaspensmama
    sebkiwinaspensmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! I'm 26 mother of two boys and one girl ages 5, 4, and 1.
  • Snaffawizzle
    Options
    Hello..I am 44, and a Mom of 4 daughters, 3, 10, 14 and 16. I weigh 225, 5'7, and I want to get down to 170. I have back problems, depression, lack of motivation, and love to eat. I need help! I live in a very rural area and don't have any close friends..need some support from like minded people. I really want to get healthy, and reach my goals..
  • thegreatjoylambert
    Options
    hello. 33. 2 kids & a hubby. 2 dogs 3 cats . kinda in a low point in life/weight loss . in need of friends as well i guess ^_^ so feel free to friend me (y) .
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    this is a great place for motivation..people are happy to pick you up when you fall down...feel free to add me if you like