Lets be the reason we dont gain weight!

espehoecity
espehoecity Posts: 22
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Come on guys lets make a good healthy habit of using this as much as possible and creating a bond of eating healthy and keeping each other motivated! I want to get to a point that I don't want to change my lifestyle and start gaining weight because I don't want to let you guys down!

LETS DO IT!
I only want people that are ready to shed and start a new life. Everything is better when you healthy.

People Compliment you
You get better job opportunities
Your confident!
LETS BE THE DIFFERENCE!

sorry for being cheesy but I seriously want to loose weight and start a healthy lifestyle and a successful future!

Feel free to add me! to support each other

Replies

• cwalflower
    cwalflower Posts: 15 Member
    It's so much harder to do this alone, I'm here for support too. It's a difficult to struggle to loose weight. I'm tired of wanting to change my life, and am ready to finally start doing it. You sound so excited about making this change. I hope you are successful:smile: Congrats on the 9 pounds
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Great attitude!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    i agree that it is harder to do this alone. Ever since i started actively participating in this site, I have been doing so much better. It really helps that there are so many people to support you and want you to succeed. we are all able to push ourselves and look at success stories as inspiration. :]
  • I know I'm so excited to look good! I LOVE this website! I hated how on facebook and twitter I can't be like "Omg I was so tempted today to eat"
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    I'm finding this site really helpful, too, for ideas and support. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.