NSV - Thought I was wearing the wrong pants!

Options
Happymelz
Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
When I was at my heaviest I bought a pair of jeans that worked and I've bought the same exact jeans in the next 2 sizes down as I've lost weight.

I donated the size 12 when the size 10 started fitting.
When the size 8 started fitting I held on to the 10s which came in handy over the holidays. :laugh:

Today my pants have felt too loose and I've had to keep adjusting my shirt and pants.
I went to the bathroom to check the size because I figured I had put on the size 10 by mistake since they look the same.

NOPE!!!! Size 8 is getting too big!!! Not quite enough to step down to the next size but WOO HOO!

:love: :drinker:

Replies

• emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Great work! :D

Good luck in your continued fitness goals!!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Clothing NSVs are my favorite!
  • jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    What a great surprise! I love having "goal size pants" and periodically trying them on---so motivating! You'll be in the next size in no time! =)
  • Trashtruck
    Options
    That is SO awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • MANDallasTX
    Options
    Keep up your slow and steady progress and you WILL be getting those next size smaller jeans real SOON!

Way to go!

Woof Woof Crew Rules!
  • aleggett321
    aleggett321 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!! Way to go :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!