Planet Fitness here i come.

Options
Hi All,
I just want to introduce myself. My name is Juan from Syracuse NY. I learned about this site over the weekend Thanks to my Samsung Captivate phone and I’m glad I did cuz we all need a little bit of motivation especially when we are getting to the final goal. My short time goal is to lose approximately 60 LB by the end of May 2010. I started my program on 09/17/10. The second step will be to work on “My Situation” get a stomach like or better than Mike The Situation (6 Packs abs). The final goal and the hardest on my opinion will the maintenance of my accomplishments.

I had gone thru the weight losing cycle before and I certainly know how to do it. About 4-5 years ago I lost a total of 65 LBS in a 6 months expand. However I stopped taking care of myself, stopped working out, not being conscious of what I was putting in my mouth; and eventually overtime the weight came back, no surprise. To me the hardest things are initializing the plan and finally adapting to a lifestyle that will allow me to maintain your weight lost accomplishments.

So if you need some motivation on how to lose the weight feel free to ask for my advise because I done it before and I’m doing it all over again (Experience). Likewise I’m going to need your help to help me on the last step, keeping the weight off forever.

Replies

• collettemrk
    Options
    Good luck Juan..You've done it before.I also have done it before.Even ran a marathon.You're right the last part is the hardest..Hopefully we'll both find a way to maintain once the weight is dropped.