Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone - 4 Mile - Super Ch

Options
Has anyone done this? And what do you think about it?

Replies

• MommaByble
    MommaByble Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've only done the 3 mile, but I love the series!!!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I just started "Walk Away the pounds 4 big miles and it comes with a band to do strength training the 4th mile. I personally love it. It makes me sweat but I am able to do the moves because they are not too hard.
  • AlishaLeandra
    Options
    I'm also curious about the 4-mile one. :happy: I'm doing her 2-mile one for abs right now, and I'd like to increase it soon.
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I do her five mile one and I LOVE IT! :) She brightens up my day! :) Plus it's a great calorie burn! :) It has helped me gain some stamina back to work out more, plus I lost a lot of weight doing that work out. Also if you only have time for one or two of those miles, you can juts pop it in and do them in 24 min :) (12 for one mile). Now I have started jogging more so then walking with Leslie, but I still go back to her DVD every once in a while. :)
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I do the 2 and 3 mile ones and I love it I feel like I get a great workout... Eventually I can work up to the 4 and 5 mile ones I didnt even know she had those great to know....
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys I am going to try it tonight,,, I have never done any of her previous workouts. I hope I go ok.. :smile:
  • MrsHazra
    Options
    Did the complete DVD tonight and yes although I didnt feel completely wrecked at the end of the 4miles.. I was sweating a heap and burnt more calories in this work out then all the others I have tried. Loved it .. will be looking to see if there are any more that I can get..
  • carold
    carold Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do the 5mile work out and love it. Tried the Boot Camp work out and it is great. I do the boot camp every other day and the 5mile on opposite days. I have lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks with a 1200 cal diet and the walking with LeslieSansone. Love here DVD's She constantly encourages you through out all here sessions.
  • MrsHazra
    Options
    I just saw online just how many DVD she has Walk your Belly Flat .. is the one I am looking at getting but it is really hard to find in Australia and the shipping cost from the US is crazy.. if anyone knows another option do tell?
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I just got this one. What does everyone count it as to track it? I was thinking either low-impact aerobics, or 3.5 MPH walk?