Almost 30lbs down,with 80 to go! With pics [jiggle included]

Options
fayefayee5
fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
I began my journey to a better, healthier self on January 21st 2014. Since moving to America 8 years ago the weight slowly piled on, and at my heaviest i ballooned up-to 280lbs. Once my hubby and I were married and I started working over here, I lost some and have been in between 250 and 265 for the last 2 years.

I am tired of not looking how I want to, not being able to wear the clothes I want to, and not being as physically active as I once was, when I lived back in England.

I am now working out 6 days a week and lifting weights on 4 days, and trying to consume anywhere from 1500-1800 daily. I worked it out to be 1490, but MFP keeps changing my number to 1810 , I guess im more active than I thought so it keeps bumping me from lightly active to active. I work in a very physically demanding retail job, so im always running around.

I am 5 foot 3, and do a monthly update of my physical stats in my blog post, current weight is 226.2 :D I have lost 6 inches from my waist and 6 from my hips :)

So here is the 2 month progress pic. Still lots of wiggly jiggly bits, but they are starting to diminish :D

tfbW7wb.jpg?1

Replies

• 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • Aldavia
    Aldavia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
  • allunits
    allunits Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can totally start to see it.
    I began my journey to a better, healthier self on January 21st 2014. Since moving to America 8 years ago the weight slowly piled on, and at my heaviest i ballooned up-to 280lbs. Once my hubby and I were married and I started working over here, I lost some and have been in between 250 and 265 for the last 2 years.

I am tired of not looking how I want to, not being able to wear the clothes I want to, and not being as physically active as I once was, when I lived back in England.

I am now working out 6 days a week and lifting weights on 4 days, and trying to consume anywhere from 1500-1800 daily. I worked it out to be 1490, but MFP keeps changing my number to 1810 , I guess im more active than I thought so it keeps bumping me from lightly active to active. I work in a very physically demanding retail job, so im always running around.

I am 5 foot 3, and do a monthly update of my physical stats in my blog post, current weight is 226.2 :D I have lost 6 inches from my waist and 6 from my hips :)

So here is the 2 month progress pic. Still lots of wiggly jiggly bits, but they are starting to diminish :D

tfbW7wb.jpg?1
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Omgg you look great!! Massive improvement! Well done! :D
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work :)
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job so far :flowerforyou:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • LucreciaSkellenger
    LucreciaSkellenger Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! congratulations!
  • ascottmosley
    Options
    Great work!!! You can definitely see the difference!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're arms look like they are building more muscle, and your mid-section has shrunk drastically! Way to go! Love to see where you're at in 2 more months! Continue whatever your doing - it's definitely working!
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Keep it up! Just think of how far you can go!
  • InsomniaGoddess
    Options
    You're doing great, girl!! Keep it up :)
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Excellent! It's so noticeable on your stomach. Also- in your expression you look much more confident now!
  • christielewis58
    christielewis58 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are looking a lot better and happier already. Congratulations!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It is most definitely showing look at those muscle lines on your belly and I love that you have a wonderful smile in all three pictures ! Keep it up your doing great !
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    amazing job xx
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
    What a huge change in just two short months. Keep it up - you rock :D
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone :D

It was coming off quick at first, but its starting to slow down, which I like. Although it feels great seeing the scale say you are 5lbs down, id rather it be a more mainatable 2lbs, so hopefully my skin can catch up and I wont have too much of the loose stuff lol.

Im going home to england for a month in 4 days, and wont have access to a gym, so bike riding/running and body weight workouts shall be my only friend. Hoping I can limit the fish and chips haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!