loosing weight, what they don't tell you..

2»

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,780 Member
    I haven't lost my boobs. In fact, my boobs protrude past my belly for the first time in years! Yeah, boobs.

And I get you on the clothes issue - that's why I shop thrift shops and yard sales until I'm really close to my weight goal.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    NOOOOOO, NOT THE BOOBS!!!! LMAO.

Kiddin aside, what a negative post. Try thinking of the positive's once in a while:noway: .
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Something no one tells you about excersize: When you start to do it regularly, you sweat a lot more. A LOT more, and more easily! I can work up a sweat putting away groceries now. WTH?
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    To be honest, i can't wait for all of these things to happen
    I have 60+ pounds to go and i'm excited for the moment where my clothes hang over my smaller body, i can't wait to buy new clothes in a smaller size, i can't wait to lose a little boobage ( i have too much ) :p 36 DDD
    I can't wait to feel cold, bc i'm always burning up and sweating thru my clothes!
    All of these things sound like positives to me. The final success is what you should be super proud of! :)
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member

My hubby & I had a memorial service for my boobs the very first year :laugh:

LMBO as I'm out the door to buy smaller boob holders.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    I agree with buying clothes from charity shops, although I'm at my preferred size now,I have no confidence I will stay there, so charity shops and primark (cheap British clothes shop) are filling my wardrobe.
    I actually just got back from buying a pair of gap cut offs for a pound.:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    I've flucuated a lot in the last 4 years since my initial 50 lb drop. I've kept a few pairs of fat jeans and skinny jeans! haha

I'm almost back in my skinny jeans .... it saves a bit of money for the inbetween stages :)

But a few of my black slacks for work need to be smaller ... my boss told me to get a belt yesterday :laugh: