Love handles !!!! HELP

Options
Hi! I have this huge problem, which is my love handles! I hate them, they make me so ugly! I've been running for 2 years every other day, + i use the bike in the week, except weekends. I just started doing side planks, but i've always done crunches and squats. I eat really healthy, and very very rare I eat something unhealthy. Heres an idea of how my body looks: http://www.torontosurgery.ca/Toronto-Liposuction-BodyContouring.html On the left side, and I wanna be on the right side!! How do I lose this, and can I get rid of it? I'm 174 cm and I wouldn't say I'm fat, but i'm not skinny. I really wanna get rid of these love handles.
Oh and also, i think I've got enormous arms!! How can I make them smaller, I know i can't spot reduce, so do i have to lose weight for recucing my fat on my arms and love handles? I just find it really hard to lose weight, because I eat healthy, i exercise a lot and yes I've lost weight since summer and my body looks nicer but i still wanna lose more weight - so how can i do this, perhaps i have to do something about my metabolism?
Thanks!

Replies

• EpsilonGamma
    Options
    Weight, age, height, open your diary
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    You've answered your own question - you can't spot reduce.

Either change your body by losing fat (eating at a deficit) and strength training, or go for the body-sculpture surgery.

Also be aware that the photo you are aspiring to is probably photoshopped so have realistic expectations rather than hoping to achieve something that may not be possible for your body shape.