Meal ideas under 200 calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• Wandering_1
    Wandering_1 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If you can make meals ahead of time that would make it so much easier. Overnight Oatmeal is a great breakfast that you make ahead of time. You can do salads too. Use a mason jar, put the dressing on the bottom, then veggies, then meat and/or cheese, then lettuce. So easy and quick. I have tons of low cal. easy stuff. If you want add me and I can give you some great ones!
  • lesteidel
    lesteidel Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Look into the hungry girl books,

They have a lot of easy 200 or 300 calorie meals that are aimed towards those who are not necessarily the best cooks in the kitchen. A good deal of them can be microwaved and the ones I've tried are quite yummy.
  • annierebindaine
    annierebindaine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Easy cheap recipes - buy the recipe book - Nosh for Students. Obviously they arent all low fat recipes but its all home cooked easy food so fat healthier than any shop bought pre packed rubbish. And it should leave you with more energy that you might be able to stay awake and get some exercise in. And then you get to eat more!!! :) but while keeping your NET calories at 1200 without to much bother. Win win!!!
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    water!

Hmm, I will have to try this recipe...