Hi, I'm new to fitness pal

Liana25
Liana25 Posts: 31
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I thought I would introduce myself I'm joining up after slightly over 6 months of losing weight. I've already lost 66 pounds and I have 108 pounds to go. I've gotten now where I got some energy left over after exercising and I thought it might help to go to a weight loss community on the net that also has useful tools like calculators, food and exercise diaries. :happy:

Replies

• Liana25
    I thought I would introduce myself I'm joining up after slightly over 6 months of losing weight. I've already lost 66 pounds and I have 108 pounds to go. I've gotten now where I got some energy left over after exercising and I thought it might help to go to a weight loss community on the net that also has useful tools like calculators, food and exercise diaries. :happy:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Great job!!!! Welcome and best of luck in achieving your goals!!! This site is awesome!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and congrates on the 66 lost. We are all here for you for the next 108. Lots of support here:flowerforyou:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    icandoit said it all!!!!
  • Liana25
    Thank you. I'll definitely need support if I'm determined to stay on the track I've plotted out for the next 23 weeks. I'm hoping by then I can start to lower my pounds to lose per week goal.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.