I want to show you my bum...

Options
chunkybun
chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
.... but it would violate all sorts of rules, so you'll have to use your imagination. I started taking photos before MFP with no intention of ever showing anyone, so I took a bare bum shot.

Before: a gelatenous glob of goo, like someone took a ball of lightly kneeded bread dough, stuck it to my backside, and gravity started pulling it down, eliminating the distinction between backside and upper thigh.

Today: I can actually see definition of rounded cheeks with a definite distinction between bum and thigh. There's still an abundance of padding there, but I can see the begginings of a shapely tush!

Since I can't show you the backside, here is a photo from the front. Highest weight in 2012- around 190. I got down to 163, bounced back up to 184, and am now sitting at 172.

6f2d0adf-d7cc-4b6a-a80f-e60bb005d0a8_zps1ee139fa.jpg

Replies

• Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Looking good! :drinker:
  • heatherlynne22
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic.
  • chunkybun
    Options
    Thank you!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    We could circulate your bum via private messaging. Sent it to me and I will pass it on.

And great job!
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    We could circulate your bum via private messaging. Sent it to me and I will pass it on.

And great job!

There's always one...
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

And great job!

There's always one...

No, there are a lot of us kind people here. Maybe you are just encountering the wrong people.

Be well
  • CardiC333
    CardiC333 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your body looks hottt!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I think most important is you showing progress with weight. 10% is good progress. And yes, your bum does show it. :) Congrats!!
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    Misleading title... lol
    Keep it up! Ha!
  • chunkybun
    Options

And great job!

Thanks for the um kind offer, but too bum will remain a mystery for the time being.

To everyone else, thanks for the encouragement!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    No problem showing your bum as long as it is covered...
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

And great job!

Thanks for the um kind offer, but too bum will remain a mystery for the time being.

To everyone else, thanks for the encouragement!

My comment was kind and offered encouragement.
  • chunkybun
    Options
    Yes. I thanked you personally for the kind offer. Thanks for the encouragement too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!