Looking for people to help support & encourage!

Hi! I'm Kari, 22 & live in NW Ohio. I'm looking to lose about 100lbs but right now I'm focusing on losing 60 & getting down to 200 lbs. I have a horrible relationship with food & little motivation to exercise, but I am better when I have some people with similar goals to kind of help push me.
I need friends who will be willing to talk to me when I'm having bad days with food (ie help convince me that the 3rd piece of cake seriously isn't worth it. Or binging isn't going to help me lose weight at all) & to help motivate me to workout.
I'm hoping to lose the 60lbs by Christmas, which I think is a very do-able goal.
So anyone that is over 200 lbs, looking to lose at least 50 lbs by the end of the year, & preferably female please add me!
Oh, & if you're a fitness junkie you get bonus points (fitness junkies have the best motivational skills!)
& Bonus, bonus points if you happen to be in Ohio. :D

Replies

• patsypooter
    patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
    Hello :)

My goal is to get under 200 lbs for the first time in wow, decades. I've lost quite a bit of weight and I'm now near your starting weight, so we have similar goals at this point.
    Adding you to friends. I'm not a fitness junkie though :P