Down almost 76 lbs and still going.

Options
I started working on my new me about 10 months ago. During the first 4 months I lost about 30 lbs by increasing my activity and tracking what I ate on weightwatchers. I have been eating a mostly clean diet, tracking my food intake here, and training with Beachbody programs at home Since October. Now I am down almost 76 lbs. I feel stronger, healthier, and happier then I ever thought I could. I still have about 36 lbs to go until I hit my goal weight but I am getting closer everyday. The weight is coming off much slower now but I am still focused on the bigger picture. Less then 1 year ago I realized I needed to lose 112 lbs and never really thought that would be possible. I proved myself wrong with hard work, dedication, and a focused drive to succeed. Once I started believing in myself and my abilities it became so much easier. I found an amazing support network and together we encourage and motivate each other to achieve our goals. I am looking to add to my network of friends to help push me through these last 37 lbs. I also want to help support them on their journey as well. Feel free to request me if you are interested. For those just starting and feeling overwhelmed if I can do this then anyone can. All you need to do is believe and push. You will get there.

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! Your hard work and dedication has paid off and will continue to do so until you reach your ultimate goal. Well done!
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Impressive job so far. Keep working hard, keep pushing yourself, keep watching your food. You will reach your goal before you know it
  • thetimenexyear
    Options
    So proud of you keep up the good work. Your topic is right on time for me. I was doubting myself the other day. I've lost about 12 pounds. I'm doing this by myself and I get kudos now and again which really helps. A guy at my gym said he lost 90 plus pounds in a year and four months. I have 88 more pounds to loose and hearing him say a year and I'm already for months in, really motivated me.
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome work! that is something to be very proud of..ad me if you like
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Wow!!!

Thanks so much for the inspiration! If you can do it, so can I!
  • lorika55
    lorika55 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success, that is amazing.
    You can add me as a friend for additional support.
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing your success!
  • Warrior_Butterfly
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations on your success. Your hard work and dedication show. You are a great inspirations to others. I am sure you will reach your goal. Well done hun :)
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. I still have about 70 pounds to go - so I very much appreciate your story and inspiration. Thanks for sharing this and showing it can be done!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    congrats! It is a lot easier for a fat person to lose weight than a thinner one!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a healthier you! Being amazed by our awesome new strength, power, and determination is so gratifying!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!
  • morganstrf
    morganstrf Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!!! Nice job!!
  • mariodw4
    mariodw4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!:smile:
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's really inspiring.
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That is great! Way to go & thanks for sharing your story.
  • svandever101585
    svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and support. To those that found my story motivational and inspiring I am glad I was able to share it with you. I know that feeling of being stuck in a body that you do not belong in and not being sure how or what to do about it. If I can help motivate someone to make a change I would gladly share.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!