Hi, I'm new and looking to lose belly fat!!

Options
Hello everybody. I love half marathoning but as much as I run I was NOT losing weight. A friend told me about myfitnesspal and I'm loving it. I didn't know that I ate so much food, my calorie intake is outrageous. No wonder I'm not losing weight. . . so I'm here to lose the stubborn belly fat.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or suggests. Also, thanks for just saying Hi to me.

Replies

• hesse_v
    hesse_v Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HI!
    Since you are already a runner, cutting down on calorie intake will definatly help with belly fat. Also, doing sit ups (about 50 every night) will help too!

Glad you joined MFP! :)
  • katschy
    Options
    Hi and welcome! :) So glad you're enjoying the positive atmosphere here!
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi you have come to a great site. We all just seem like family.
  • lynzyn
    lynzyn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi
    another thing that may help with belly and love handles are twists with a bar...take a bar or your broom handle and put it behind your neck and put your hands on either side and go left and right like doing the twist but don't move your legs have them firmly planted on the floor just your upper body should move side to side!

It works, i am getting quite the definition on my love handle they r going down and my belly is getting firmer along with the sit up i do as well....
  • runnerBee
    Options
    Thanks for the advice!