New here

Options
Hi, I am new here, I've lost a bit of weight on WW, but had to give it up as it got too expensive. I look forward to loosing a bit more. I am doing a low carb diet. Lots of protein and veg, carbs always make me STS

Replies

• lindseyfalcon
    Options
    I am new here. This fitness pal is really neat. i have tried many diets and this seems to help out alot more. I especially like when I exercise it would give more calories to eat. But I stay where I'm at. I would like to lose at least 25 pounds. So we will see if I can end this Year on a good note, before 2011 comes:)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck!!
  • sweetsaddict
    Options
    Hello all! New here but I really like the sight! It is so friendly to use and it is FREE!! Big plus! I am excited because I have an I-phone and hopefully this will keep me motivated. There seems to be a pattern with most of us here, we want to loose weight and carbs try to control us. It is great to know that I am not the only one that suffers from the fact that if I eat one carb I want to 1000! Looking forward to getting advise and help. Can't wait to get started!!