my name is lynn i just started

Options
:smile: I hope to lose 15pounds before april 27

Replies

• struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello that is a amazing start how is it going now?
  • kaykay1936
    Options
    Hi,
    I am starting to day. I need to loose 80 lbs and I know that will take at least a year to do it right. I am getting married in July and I really need to shed a few pounds before the wedding. I struggle everyday and I am ready to take better care of myself. What do you think of this site? Has it helped?
  • kaykay1936
    Options
    Hi,
    Good luck!!! Your goal seems attainable and I am happy to encourage you! I would like to loose 20lbs by July 1st.
  • MscGray
    MscGray Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have only been a member for a few days now, and it has helped. I like that you can customize the food diary to kind of suite the eating style you select (ie: i'm doing Atkins, and the stock diary had a high carb level allowable for the day, but I was able to adjust that down to a more appropriate Atkins level), and then when you push your diary through for the day it tells you what you could weigh in 5 weeks if you continue to eat like that....5 weeks is just short enough but not to long for most people to feel like they can stick with it. Reading thru the message boards and seeing that there are so many other people that are going through it or have gone through it already makes it feel so much more attainable. I have noticed that some people can be short or even snarky about certain topics, but dont allow them to derail you!!!61206775.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter