My personal challenge

Options
I was just hanging out and writing down my goals ect, when I realized if I lost 2 lbs a week I would be at my goal weight by the day before my birthday in april :) I dont know why, but this was the first time I got excited about a goal... I made myself a chart and have been weighing on Wednesdays. So far I am 6 lbs down in two weeks! I think thats great for weeks when I dont do as well, I'll still be on track.

I just started C25K just because I wanna reach the goal of running a 5K, but I need to step up my exercise...

Replies

• Brat3073
    Options
    I was just hanging out and writing down my goals ect, when I realized if I lost 2 lbs a week I would be at my goal weight by the day before my birthday in april :) I dont know why, but this was the first time I got excited about a goal... I made myself a chart and have been weighing on Wednesdays. So far I am 6 lbs down in two weeks! I think thats great for weeks when I dont do as well, I'll still be on track.

I just started C25K just because I wanna reach the goal of running a 5K, but I need to step up my exercise...

that is awesome. I keep hearing about everyone loosing 3 pounds a week and i have a hard time getting rid of even one....so Kudos to ya! youre doing a great job! What is C25K?
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks! C25K is Couch to 5K. Its a training program to be able to run a 5k in about 8 weeks. It starts easy so you build up. I think its gonna work great for me! You should google it for more info!

How long have you been losing? 1 lb a week is still good :) I'm not a big eater and dont have trouble going without food...my problem is I have a very sedentary job! I gotta move my butt more! lol
  • kimidawn11
    Options
    Keep it up!! Making goals and writing them down is HUGE!! Way to put it all out there...gives you so much motivation to get after it! :)