Looking for similar friends. Female, 5'2", 184 lbs

Options

Replies

• pacificlin
    Options
    Hi, count me in as well. I'm 5'3" and weigh 164 lbs, goal is 130. I need all the help and motivation I can get - been struggling for months now and can't seem to stick to anything!! Help!
  • Gracie_M_C
    Options
    Im am 5'6" but my starting weight was similar to yours.
  • fitnessenchanted
    fitnessenchanted Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im 5"4 and about 158-160 pounds
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I'm 5'2 and like you I lost it all before and then life happened, I let go of my good habits, the old ones came back and I started out at 170 - so I can totally relate :). I'm doing well again, down about 8 pounds already, but it's always great to have support.
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5'3", 24 years old, and just a few weeks ago re-joined the "one-hundred club" at 199 lbs. I have a really hard time staying motivated consistently, and I would love some fellow lady friends that are active and can keep me going. :D

Anyone feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • wylnora
    wylnora Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 166 pounds. I was doing really well with my weight loss in the beginning, but I've struggled the last few months. Would love to have some friends to motivate and help motivate me as well. :)
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and around 145 lbs. You can add me if you want =) i'm here for you if you need any help.
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5'2-5'3" started at 173 1/1/14... 159 as of 2/22/14... went on honeymoon, and am now 159 again :-) (it was a good vacation!) looking to get somewhere around 125-115 (will update goals when i get closer). anyone feel free to add me!
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    5'3 & have about 100 lbs to lose
  • apgabriel915
    apgabriel915 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! 5'2 and started at 200, I'm now on 50 days of tracking after starting walking/running/weights, in December. Now down to 182, weighing in tomorrow (!!!!!). It's hard but it gets easier and easier!
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4' so a bit taller and also larger than you, but you can add me if you'd like! I just started using mfp again and need friends lol
  • mickey_jax
    Options
    I am in the same boat as aot of you. I started out at 190lbs (I am 5'2") and am down 10 lbs. but could use some more motivation. Anyone feel free to add me
  • oliolioli92
    oliolioli92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm similar :) also 184 with similar goals, would love to offer my support!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I started at 170lbs 2 years ago. Lost 20lbs, got comfy and stopped! I'm now back up to almost 170 again :/ My first goal is to get back to 150, ultimately I'd like to be around 130 I think. Would love to be friends with you!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Started (again) at a weight of around 142 according to the Aria scale.

I'm at 133/134 plateaued. :(

I may not be what you are looking for, but if not I'm not upset. My goal is 125, but I'm going slow and enjoying the ride.

-of course I want it fast, but that didn't last last time.
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    EvenThatNameIsTaken Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :) I'm 5'4" currently ~182-184 lbs, wanting to get to 150 and then see how I feel there. Anyone else with similar goals/height etc feel free to add me too! Right now I'm trying eating at maintenance for a couple weeks since I had the flu last week and didn't want to stress my body. Cheers and good luck to all :)
  • imjustamy
    Options
    Hi!! I'm with ya!! I'm 4'11 and 181 lbs as of right now! I was 218 after I had my twin girls 8 months ago! SO Ive come pretty far but It's hard to keep on track! Feel free to add me, support is the way to go. :D

any one else feel free to add me too! <3
  • 5'4"/210
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    We have almost the same stats. I'm 5'0. Starting weight 183. Current weight 165. Goal weight 113.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • lbrumsey
    lbrumsey Posts: 19
    Options
    I think I've sent friend requests to all of you now, but if I missed anyone, please send me one! I'd love to help each other out! (c: