Sunday Intro....

Good morning. I have been reading the forum for about a month now, and felt today was the day to join. Today was a milestone. I joined the Onederland family and reached an 80 pound loss. I'm not "dieting." I'm living a new life.

Last summer, I became very ill. I thought I had something terminal. The only thing that seemed to help was cutting almost all fat from my diet. After a long, and expensive, set of tests a Hippa scan indicated that my gallbladder had Zero functionality. Had it removed and it changed my life.

I still can't digest much fat. However, I have healed enough that I've begun to eat some raw vegetables and mixed green salads. Still can't handle iceburg lettuce. I know that a lot of people have their GB out and never have problems.....but I have to be very careful or I get really sick. I'm extremely lactose intolerant, can't do beef.....

I feel healthier, stronger, and more energetic than I have in years.A couple of weeks ago I joined a gym. Really enjoying it, though I will always prefer exercise that accomplishes something - like mowing the yard, putting out mulch, or cleaning out the garage. :-)

I really enjoy the posts here and think it's a fabulous resource. Looking forward to participating!

SB