holy. crap.

Options
2»

Replies

• jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    NICE!!! It is great. A few weeks ago the hot maint. guy where I work said" I don't mean to be rude but have you been losing weight? You're looking slim and trim" HOT DAMN - pick me off the floor!!:wink:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    NICE!!! It is great. A few weeks ago the hot maint. guy where I work said" I don't mean to be rude but have you been losing weight? You're looking slim and trim" HOT DAMN - pick me off the floor!!:wink:

ROFLMAO!!! Good for you!!!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hey!!
    Quick story (and anyone that knows me will KNOW that 'quick' will be a challenge!!!).... We have lived in our house now for 8 1/2 years. My next door neighbor hasn't spoken to me since we moved in, nor does she wave when she drives right past me, or speak when we pass in the halls at our kids' school functions. (I don't know why...she waves all the time to my hubby...) Anyway, last week I was out walking the dog and she came jogging past me, and actually said to me, "Wow, you are doing a good job losing weight, huh?" Well I thought my JAW would drop! In 8 1/2 years she spoke not a word to me, but those particular words were especially sweet to hear. I guess she was just waiting for the perfect thing to say! THAT WAS IT!!!

I can just feel for you how excited you were to hear those words. I know we shouldn't have to have our feelings validated, but something like this? Oh, yeah! We want to be validated! CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss! Keep up the good work!

Donna! I think she has been intimidated by your awesomeness and it took her 8 1/2 years to get up the courage to speak to you. :flowerforyou:
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay, thanks for all of the support!!

Much applause to all that have shed some weight!!! :drinker:
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    I love those words!! :smile:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    What an awesome feeling ... YOU DESERVE IT! This shiz is HARD WORK man ... between the measuring and weighing food and the entering it in your diaries to all the sweating you do (not to mention all that darn water we have to drink) you earned every single one of the compliments that come to you! Hold your head up chica ! You should be proud!
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What an awesome feeling ... YOU DESERVE IT! This shiz is HARD WORK man ... between the measuring and weighing food and the entering it in your diaries to all the sweating you do (not to mention all that darn water we have to drink) you earned every single one of the compliments that come to you! Hold your head up chica ! You should be proud!

Thanks girl. :smile:
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Well done xxx
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Now those are the words we love to hear! Congrats!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • aam_84
    Options
    I received the " Have you been losing weight?" comment twice in one day last weekend! Its a great feeling and im only down about 8lbs total
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well done honey..... and well deserved :bigsmile:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    The first one ...at 42 pounds?? Are people blind?!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment! Way to go!!!!

:drinker:
    cheers to YOU!
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome all that hard work does pay off....
    :drinker:
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    yahoo! congrats! i do tend to stick out what's left of my chest when people ask me.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    We've noticed. It looks so good on you. Well done.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    love it!! keep up the good work!!! i wear scrubs to work so it's not as easy to notice the progress i've made. however, today someone said hello and the words getting skinny in the same sentence, and while i'm nowhere near skinnytown, i was so excited to hear it... then shortly after, another coworker said, hey you're looking good, what have you been doing? and it felt soooo great to say how much i lost, and for people to be happy for me. i can use all the positive thoughts out there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!