UGH

Options
So, yesterday was a VERY bad day for me.
I didn't feel too motivated, didn't want to exercise, and wanted to eat an entire cheese pizza.
I got through it, drank more water than usual (ugh, so bad with the water thing), didnt eat that pizza I craved, and worked out for over an hour!!! Go me :)

Replies

• MissEllie0426
    Options
    Go you is right! Some days are tougher than others for sure! Hang in there and keep up the good work!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    go you is right! :wink:
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Whoop Whoop! Love your determination! :-)
  • louandmike
    Options
    wd!!!!!!!!!!!!! dw i feel like tht allllllllllll the time jst want choccy or cookies!!!!!!!!!!!
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    true...yea you!! ive had days like that as well....great job!!!
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I gave in to the lure of pizza yesterday and I feel like I may be paying for it today LOL. Fantastic work on getting through it and even working out!!!
  • naguilar210
    Options
    Thanks all!
    Getting through a tough day like that gets me motivated times a million! Bring on the rest of week!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Going from our old habits to new ones is tough. After 100 days on this journey on MFP I still have those days. I go for a walk if I can, drink more water - easier to do if I add lemon to it, or have a Crystal Light flavor. I have to remove myself from the situation.
    You are doing great I am sure. Keep it up.
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    I had a bad day yesterday too. Must have been that kind of day. Sounds like you did all the right things! Keep it up!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good Job getting thru tempation is so hard. But you did it!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good for you for pushing through!!! I bet you felt so much better after the workout!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!