Need to lose over 50 pounds...

Hello, my name is Lisa and I am new to this sight. I am needing to lose over 50 pounds.

4 months ago I had surgery on my right Achilles tendon that had left me somewhat immobile. Then I had to wear a huge boot to protect my ankle however it caused me to walk wrong with my left knee, causing some issues with popping and grinding. I am still in physical therapy but excited that the pain is finally subsiding and spring is just around the corner.

I am very motivated to get this extra weight off and start enjoying my life again!!

I look forward to meeting others that are familiar with my issues and willing to help me keep motivated and on track :)

Replies

• ashleyrene4404
    ashleyrene4404 Posts: 55 Member
    Hello!! Feel free to add me - I am super motivated to lose weight as well - lets do this!
  • Limebird
    Limebird Posts: 19 Member
    feek free to add me to and welcome to mfp. a really great community.
  • thabrain3
    thabrain3 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello there!

I had an Achilles tendon rupture on my left leg in 2008, and while I'm completely healed from that, it did change things completely. I was drastically fluctuating in weight for at least the two years since the surgery, but now stable and have consistently lost weight. I can share some pointers and advise on what NOT to do, that's for sure... Feel free to add me and good luck!

Chris