Anyone use Pact formerly known as GymPact. I have questions.

Options
Okay, so I signed up for Pact and am doing 2/3 of the pacts. Food logging and vegetables. I understand what is happening with getting paid or getting charged. My question is this. I completed the vegetable pact for the week. Do I just wait until the next week before taking pictures/logging of the vegetables or do I continue to log them in?

Replies

• mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You can either keep logging to stay in the habit or increase your pact to more days. I do meal logging and workouts. I just couldn't get in the habit of taking pictures before I ate. I might try it again but I would eat first and then remember. But to answer your question... you can do either.... stop when you meet your goal or keep posting to stay in the habit. Doesn't matter as long as you don't miss one... then it cost you!

Anyway, I only have meal logging at 5 per week when I do it 7 days a week. I just worry that I might be out of town or forget and I think $5 is too much to lose if I forget to log my meals on a weekend or something. But I have already earned half the amount of money that I did last year with just workouts.

Now you can do workouts via fitbit, runkeeper, mapmyfitness and I think a few other apps. Pact syncs with a few other apps. I use Runkeeper when I want to take the dog for a long walk. If I get over 10K in steps on my fitbit, it's a workout. Of course, checking into a gym for 30 minutes is a workout... which is how gympact originally started.

If anyone reading this is interested, here is a link to get you $5 after your first workout: Sign up with promo code GymPact$5 for a $5 gift: http://fb-382801.gym-pact.com

Here is the website: http://www.gym-pact.com/ It's available in the App Store or in Google Play Store.

BTW - our daughter set up her workout pact with a $25 penalty. She said that was the only thing that motivates her to go to the gym. For me, MFP helps me keep my diet on track. This just gives me a little more incentive to log my meals.
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That was helpful. I just added a pic of veggies over my goal. I think I will just keep doing it, even if I reach the goal for the week. Make it a habit.