Toby Carvery Experience

Options
2»

Replies

• kerryradz
    kerryradz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Last time I went to Toby Carvery the couple next to us had huge piled up plates and they looked as slim as anything and they both cleared their plates. So not everyone that piles up their plate is going to be wasting their food. I know I was brought up to clear my plate so whatever I put on my plate I eat it, if there's no room for dessert then so be it, I shouldn't of put so much on my plate. I also think these are the sorts of places were people do try and get as much value for money as possible. I'm not wealthy at all and food is a huge expense in my house hold which I have to budget for very carefully otherwise I literally cannot afford to eat, if I was to go out for a meal as a treat then I'd want to get as much food as possible for what I'm paying for as we all know when you go to a restaurant you are paying through the roof for what that food actually costs.You also don't know the situation of those people who are piling up their plates, this could be a 'cheat meal' after eating clean all week, this could be their only meal they've had that day, they may be tight for money and this was their treat after a hard working week so they wanted a blow out and get the most for their money.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I read this and thought 'didn't know they do a go large option at the Toby now, sausage and extra yorkshire, might have to make a trip...'

In harvester I always go back for a second bowl of salad, fairly normal stuff the first time round, second time bowl filled with beetroot and pineapple mixed together with a spoonful of red devil sauce on the top. My family think I'm odd!

I agree with those who've said worry about what you're eating and get over what anyone else is doing.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Sigh, what the hell does it matter what someone else eats?

Maybe time to stop being so judgemental and focus on your own life eh?

Also what does your post have to do with diet and weight loss help? You've probably just made a load of people feel rubbish about themselves. Well done!

I do calm it down more in Toby now but my other half who is skinny as anything piles his high and usually eats it all too!
  • Iwantmysexyback41
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about a new exercise DVD called the "Toby Carvery Experience"....oops...lol !!