Has MFP influenced you to something new?

Options
2»

Replies

• GothJuice
    GothJuice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Appreciate my body's health and appearance regardless of how much I lose or gain each week, it's taken me a long time to truly accept myself and using MFP to track what I put into my body and how I treat my body has gave me a healthier view of myself.
  • LouLoulost
    LouLoulost Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    new has been , I learned from others how to make the most of my calories , tricks for recipes , and I am surprised by the rudeness of people sometimes- but more than that by the support and willingness to share information towards a goal of good health
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    That our common goal of weight loss and healthy living is important, but that there are many of us out there who have to deal with a ton of **** daily. I've learned to try and roll with the punches, even when I dont think I can.
  • LouLoulost
    LouLoulost Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've been around here for a year and change now and I'm no spring chicken in years....

So I pretty surprised all of a sudden I've grown to appreciate a really nice back. Big ups to the men who have done great work, but the woman with thier back pics here are frick'n amazing!

I'm sure I'm not the only one. What have you grown to appreciate more since you've been here?

you have a beautiful back :)- just sayin
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of Jillian Michaels before (aussie here) and now I'm like a jm pro :) I've done shred, ripped, yoga meltdown many times oh and it gave me the confidence to try lifting :)