Determined

Options
I lost a lot of weight over the past couple of years. I went from 215 to 160 from running half marathons and tracking what I ate. I still had weight to lose, but I was getting there. Then I got married in Dec '13 and I gained a lot back :cry: I'm now at 186. I'm determined to make some changes in my life. I have a gym membership at LA Fitness and will use my Fitbit to track my calories out and I plan to use MFP to track my calories in. My husband and I are talking about starting a family in about a year. I have PCOS so I want to get healthy in order to better my chances of getting pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy. There are 284 days left of the year and I WILL reach my goal weight. This time it's happening once and for all.

Height: 5'8"
SW: 215
CW: 186.5
GW: 135

In order to celebrate little victories on my way to my goal weight, I've decided to set up a small reward system (that mostly consists of fun dates with my hubby) :

180 - set up an appointment with a registered dietitian
175 - buy a new book
170 - take a painting class w/ husband
165 - kayak tour w/ husband
160 - eye exam and buy contacts
155 - try ice skating w/ husband
150 - try an aerial yoga class
145 - try indoor rock climbing w/ husband
140 - try horseback riding w/ husband
135 - new wardrobe & hair trim/color
Bonus for Reaching Goal - Purchase tickets for a 2015 cruise for my 25th birthday!

Does anyone else use a reward system or have similar goals? Do you have any suggestions or tips to help me succeed? Feel free to add me so that we can motivate each other :smile: