• PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    ^^ i would love you to do it. :love: :blushing:

Wrong thread :grumble: :laugh:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    I have seen it once, the naked part doesn't bother me, the bugs bother me. So no, I would never.

Too late. I already submitted the names of every woman on my friends list. :tongue: :love:

You can tap out immediately after the strip naked part. :wink:

hahaha..lol out the 'tap out' comment. ;)

:bigsmile:
  • ComatoseSnail
    ComatoseSnail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love the show... I would not ever go ON the show though. I am no fan of jungle or desert and that is so often where they send these people.
    I must say that I would do something like it though! On my own with my hubby or a good friend in a place of our choosing that does not include the middle of the Amazon.
  • I've seen it and personally I would never do it even though I've taken a number of wilderness first aid and survival training classes. Too many elements out of your control. I mean, you're bare *kitten* naked .. anything could get into any number of orifices on your body.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    i dont mind as long as Im getting paid :laugh:
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    OMG, my husband love the show....I would NEVER do something like that, too extreme for me!!!!
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    I've seen it and personally I would never do it even though I've taken a number of wilderness first aid and survival training classes. Too many elements out of your control. I mean, you're bare *kitten* naked .. anything could get into any number of orifices on your body.

They allow you to bring one personal item. I think mine would be a condom :laugh:
  • T_Roc
    T_Roc Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yep, love it. But wouldn't go on it. But you would drop a few pounds real quick.
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    zxFiMrNdEAjpBk6.png
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I've seen it and personally I would never do it even though I've taken a number of wilderness first aid and survival training classes. Too many elements out of your control. I mean, you're bare *kitten* naked .. anything could get into any number of orifices on your body.

They allow you to bring one personal item. I think mine would be a condom :laugh:

just one?
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

just one?

If you are going on the show with me, I will bring several boxes :wink:
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options

just one?

If you are going on the show with me, I will bring several boxes :wink:

That would be some tv show!