The SNOOZE Button

DreamOfSunshine
DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
I work a super early shift and I have to get up around 4am every morning. And I do have an alarm at 4, but I get up around 4:45 :embarassed: ... after a list of excuses to push the snooze button. So, give it to me ... your best of best mantra-s you sleepily tell yourself in the morning for those "last 5 mins" :bigsmile:

Mine are:

1. Who needs to walk .. I'll take the bus.
2. I can put make up in the office ( I'm alone for the first 3 hours anyways... )
3. Why does a shower have to last 15 mins, if you can do it in 5!

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Superglue that snooze button to the point you can't smack it, you will never use it again. I promise. :flowerforyou:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    "I don't need the extra hour to study right now, I can study in my other classes leading up to the test."

"I don't need to do my hair and makeup, I don't have anyone to look good for anyways."

"I took a shower yesterday."
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member

.....ewwwww
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member

.....ewwwww
    What? I didn't shower this morning since I took shower last night. That's what I do :wink:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Breakfast is important, but not as important as 5 more minutes in bed... I'll just grab a protein bar on my way out.
    How badly do I really need gas? I think I can get a few more miles in before the car stops running.
    I just flossed 8 hours ago. I can skip it this time.
    A ponytail only takes 5 seconds. Ponytails are in style, right?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member

.....ewwwww
    What? I didn't shower this morning since I took shower last night. That's what I do :wink:

Yeah, I don't shower in the morning, just so I can lay in bed longer and not be cold and wet in the morning. I shower at night. Even when I've skipped a day now and then, I'm still not a gross, sweaty, stinky person. I can go a day without a shower no problem (IF I didn't work out.) If I've been active I want my shower, though. :laugh:
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    I can wear a cap, no need to worry about my hair.

You work overnight, who are you going to meet? Makeup is not necessary, bye bye mascara.

Same as above, no need to worry about what I wear, jeans, boots and a work hoodie to keep warm.

It's ______ night. Traffic won't be bad, you have 5-10 extra minutes. (WRONG)