Yummy Lunch only 432 calories!

mama050709
mama050709 Posts: 100
edited September 21 in Recipes
Athenos - Hummus - Roasted Garlic, 2 tbsp 50 calories
Flatout - Flatbread Light Italian Herb, 1 flatbread 90 calories
the Laughing Cow - Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Spreadable Cheese Wedge, 1 wedge (21g) 35 calories
Spinach - Raw, 1 cup 7 calories
olive oil spray 0 calories
182 total!
plus i ate this with Food Should Taste Good - Sweet Potato Chips, and a banana...whole meal came to 432 calories!

What I did was I mixed the hummus and laughing cow cheese together, and spread them inside of the flatout wrap, added 1 cup of spinach. Heated my frying pan on med heat and sprayed olive oil spray, and had them about 3 mins on each side.... OMGSH YUMMY!!!

62379_436431923796_753533796_5312857_4304034_n.jpg

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    That sounds freakin delicious!
  • MystcDrmr
    MystcDrmr Posts: 36 Member
    yummy
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Ok, I so need to find these Flatout things in my local grocery. I have looked before and they didn't carry them. Surely the manager will order some if I request him to do so.

That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    That sounds and looks soooooo good
  • egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    This sounds awesome! I'm going to make this this week, thanks!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Looks good, I will add this to my grocery list. thanks & congrats on your accomplishments. You look great.
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Yumm!!
  • arp1217
    arp1217 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow that looks really yummy! I will have to try that sometime! Thanks for sharing with us!
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Looks and sounds great!! thanks for sharing :)
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    I am a HUGE fan of both Flatout and Laughing Cow products.

To the person who can't seem to find Flatout, they have a website where you can search for retailers by location/zip code.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Holy SHI+, that looks amazing!!!
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Yummy!! Thanks for the recipe. I know what I'm having tonight! :smile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Looks and sounds great!!! I think I'm headed to the store later ;)
  • totally just went on my lunch break to pick up all that stuff to make it ... they only had the swiss laughing cow cheese but I think it will be good plus im going to add some chicken to it for dinner and use it in my quesidilla(SP) maker

sounds sooooo good!!!!!!
  • totally just went on my lunch break to pick up all that stuff to make it ... they only had the swiss laughing cow cheese but I think it will be good plus im going to add some chicken to it for dinner and use it in my quesidilla(SP) maker

sounds sooooo good!!!!!!

YUM! YES ANY LAUGHING COW CHEESE WILL TASTE AMAZING! I'M MAKING IT AGAIN TONIGHT FOR MY FAMILY! NOT SPICY OF COURSE :) AND I'M GOING TO ADD FRESH FISH IN IT!
  • My mouth is watering!
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    To try later.
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    YUM!!! I know what I'm having for lunch today!!! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.