20somethings

Options
Hello Everyone!

I'm looking for some fellow 20something friends for friendly motivation and support.

I've been back on here for just over a month and really enjoying getting back into shape for the summer :)

About me: I'm 22 (23 next week) and work part time as a photography studio manager while studying full time for an English Lit/Lang degree with the Open University.

I log every day and would like some lovely fellow MFP users to share their stories, updates and success!

Jade xx

Replies

• ceasingfeline
    ceasingfeline Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Jade!

I'm Jenny, I'm a 24 year old physiotherapist and I am very stuck for motivation at the moment! I am currently logging every day, being good and (mostly!) sticking to the changes in my diet, as well as increasing my activity and exercise levels although I'm finding that I have actually put on weight.

After browsing through the forums though, this is normal when you start a change to your lifestyle as the body adjusts and also, it's normal for weight to fluctuate as much as 5lbs in a day due to water etc... It's still very hard to stay positive when you see an increase on the scales though.

Hope your weight loss journey is a little better than mine!

Jenny x
  • MonicaF44
    MonicaF44 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

I am 23 and getting married in a year and half. I am looking at it as starting a new life. It is hard for me to keep motivated sometimes and I have fell off the bandwagon plenty of times. This past year(2013) I broke 200lbs and I know that I can't keep gaining. So I am looking for someone to cheer me on when I do well and someone to inspire me on down days! Feel free to add me :)

- Monica

Current: 215
    Goal: 145 by June 13th 2015 (wedding day!)