Need friends here so I won't bore my girlfriend to death.

Options
HaraldurB
HaraldurB Posts: 76 Member
I'm looking for some friends here that I can talk to about eating healthy and exercises and everything like that and keep me going. My girlfriend is supportive but she's one of those types that can eat pretty much whatever without gaining weight and I know she's not as interested in this as I am and I don't want to become this person to her that only ever talks about calories and eating healthy :)

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me and to help out if you need. Yes don't bore her with it too much when you have a ton of people on here to share it with.
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I feel the same way with many of the people in my life...
  • HaraldurB
    Options
    Thanks, sent friend requests to the both of you :)
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • pmpmaloney
    pmpmaloney Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! I'm kinda in the same situation as you in that I'm boring my wife to death with "Look the app can do this..." comments!

The danger you have now is that the first three people that responded (not wanting to be sexist here) look pretty damned foxy!!

Good luck!

Patrick.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Add me if you wish. If you think you can handle me
    Party_hard.gif
  • HaraldurB
    Options
    Well that stands to reason for when you're beautiful, charming and awesome you tend to attract the same types of people towards you hahahaha. And Patrick I take your reply as an invitation to add you as a friend ;) Lilylee757 I'm adding you too ;)
  • HaraldurB
    Options
    Pikiru it says your account is deactivated???
  • Dionip
    Dionip Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends to help keep me motivated. I lost 40 lbs and then went thru some trauma and then gained it all back. Here I go again.
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sending. You can talk my ear off about stuff. I may do the same back.
  • Erin29ga
    Erin29ga Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • nad825
    nad825 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm afraid to talk my friends to death about it as well, so I save it all for my FB accountability groups and here.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    @HaraldurB
    Really? that's weird o.O
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I'm on here every day supporting my friends. We can help each other through this process and life style change :)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid talking too much about dieting to my husband as well. Though, he does give me great support. Good luck with your journey. :smile:
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful my husband is pretty supportive, but I'm starting to sound annoying even to myself when talking to him....so yeah, I feel your pain ;) Feel free to add me
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! I'm kinda in the same situation as you in that I'm boring my wife to death with "Look the app can do this..." comments!

The danger you have now is that the first three people that responded (not wanting to be sexist here) look pretty damned foxy!!

Good luck!

Patrick.

I think you deserve a friends request for that! Add me if you like. Not sure if the other girls will see but you can ask them too! Don't be shy :smile:
  • HaraldurB
    Options

Good luck!

Patrick.

I think you deserve a friends request for that! Add me if you like. Not sure if the other girls will see but you can ask them too! Don't be shy :smile:

He's British, he can't help it,hahahaha. That's one of the major things I noticed in people when I moved to the UK :)