I just joined....

cb1773
cb1773 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
...and I love it. This program makes it so easy to keep a food and exercise journal. In the past 11 months I have lost 72 pounds and I feel great! I work out at Curves at least 4 times a week, I drink lots of water, I watch my calorie intake, and I do not eat food made with flour. I hope that this program will help keep me on track to reach my goal.

Replies

• cb1773
    ...and I love it. This program makes it so easy to keep a food and exercise journal. In the past 11 months I have lost 72 pounds and I feel great! I work out at Curves at least 4 times a week, I drink lots of water, I watch my calorie intake, and I do not eat food made with flour. I hope that this program will help keep me on track to reach my goal.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome cb! This site is awesome! Best of luck on reaching your goals!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • lwyz_smln
    lwyz_smln Posts: 46
    Welcome... I just joined not too long ago myself and I also go to curves... but I try to go 6 times a week. I'm doing the 1200 calorie high protein diet in the book I got when I signed up and so far it's easier than I thought it would be! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    72 pounds is AMAZING!!! Nice going!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Wow! Congrats on the weight you have lost. This site will help you out a lot too! :flowerforyou:
  • cb1773
    I try to go 6 times a week also....but sometimes life is crazy. This week I started going in the mornings before work and it is working out better for me. Best of luck on your program.
  • cb1773
    Thanx...I am amazed by it every day...sometimes I think it is a dream...if it is I don't ever want to wake up...lol.
This discussion has been closed.