Re-Setting weight Report

Options
ntw25
ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
Hi all,

I have re-set my weights (fell off the wagon and wanted to start over), but when I try to run a weight report it starts at zero and therefore shows a very strange graph. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Neil

Replies

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    I too find the "ZERO" as my beginning weight an odd behavior and would love to modify it (resurrecting an older post as I continue to search for an answer).

I'm closer to 300lbs (as entered in my profile the instant I joined), so having the report begin at zero presents a horridly large scale, which makes my 3% weight change seem quite minimal...(yeah, 1% on that scale, but to me it's 100% of my weight change to date!)

... the search continues ...
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    ... Found a solution (paraphrasing here in case someone actually finds/reads this post in the future)

The solution is as simple as creating a false weight entry for sometime prior to your join date -- I chose to go one-year prior, though 3-months would prolly be sufficient for most reports. Steps below will get you to the Edit Entries screen for your check-In values (skip the steps and LINK directly since you're logged into your account now...)

To get to the Edit Entries screen:
    1. Select "My Home" (top menu bar)
    2. Select "Check-In" (secondary menu bar)
    3. Select "Edit Previous Entries" (hyperlink text below the displayed measurements area; just above the 'Save Changes' button)
    4. Select "Add New Entry" (near the bottom of the page)

Once you're on the right screen, simply create/add a new weight entry for one year prior to your join date using the same weight value as you entered for your join date.

This will give you a one-year flat-line at your starting weight and allow the reports to scale more gracefully.

Hope this helps someone in the future