health and body awareness

Options
Hi

Some years ago I realized how important it is for mental health to be aware of what we eat, and also the importance of exercising.
I have always practised sports, I enjoy working out, learning new activities, etc.

I'd like to share experiences and ideas to stay fit, and how staying fit increases one's self confidence and positive outlook on life.

smiles and sunshine to you all!

L.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :happy:
  • brockly25
    Options
    You just want to lose 2.5 lbs? You dont have far to go :).

But yes exercise is inportan. You have to like it. To keep it up
    If you like it you will keep doing it and feeling good about it.
    You make friends on here and they will help you out and make
    You want to come on this site daily. :)
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Thank you brockly

I usually put on about 2 pounds every Friday to Sunday, Monday to Thursday I eat very healthily and exercise 4 to 5 times a week.

I put on 3 pounds this past weekend because I didn't exercise a lot, and ate out everyday at Mexican and Grill restaurants. Since I usually eat very healthily, I also enjoy indulging in small pleasures. I do not want to lose much weight since I'm not fat, I still have to measure the body fat percentage.

I lost about 20 pounds in the past 10 years. I haven't really dieted much, and I'm always 2 pounds up and down, around 106. However, it keeps me motivated to read about healthy food, and fitness-exercise.

^_^ In fact, I have inspired many colleagues to work out and lose some weight because I'm very positive and enjoy food as much as exercising. Who doesn't? it's a lifestyle, not a temporary activity...

Have a sunny day!
  • Tuplatano
    Tuplatano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome and thank you for joining the site.