Mature Content: Period Intercourse

1235»

Replies

• jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    A good orgasm during your period will help with cramping:)
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    A good orgasm during your period will help with cramping:)

PM me Jell when you need, the rest of them are afraid of a little blood
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Why does everyone freak out over a natural female function...?

Using the bathroom is a normal female function too. Doesn't mean I want to be there when it's happening.

To answer the original question, I don't see anything wrong with intercourse while it's going on, though I can't imagine I would get any additional excitement out of it for that reason. And for the rest of you, instead of going "OMG THIS THREAD IS GROSS," why don't you contribute if you have something to contribute, and leave the thread alone if you don't. Sheesh.

I have couple of things I would have contributed but I can't because I might get another strike.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Never had an issue with it, orally or Intercourse. Have done it many times with different partners. Here's a tip folks, it washes off.

And guys, if you havent figured it out yet, the 3-4 following it, a lot of women are very....aggressive? in bed.

seriously

intercourse while menstruating is always awesome ...helps re-leave cramps as well , agreee with you
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Do some men really like being involved in period intercourse? Performing oral on a girl on her period? If yes, then what's so pleasurable about it? I don't understand at all hahahaha. I met one guy who said he is fantasizing on it but I'm not sure if it's a psychopath thing or not

Disgusted.gif
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    surprised this topic is still up :indifferent:
    I'm not sure what the specific rule is that people think is being violated.
  • sypop
    sypop Posts: 102 Member
    in because i'm bored at work...

me too
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,725 Member
    What is going on today?????

Apparently the people are bored at work today...
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    b7jqjr.gif
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Never had an issue with it, orally or Intercourse. Have done it many times with different partners. Here's a tip folks, it washes off.

And guys, if you havent figured it out yet, the 3-4 following it, a lot of women are very....aggressive? in bed.

seriously

intercourse while menstruating is always awesome ...helps re-leave cramps as well , agreee with you

I agree with both of these....in the shower is a good way to reduce some of the mess...I am a fan.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    images_zpsb171705d.jpg

apqN4p9_460sa.gif

I am officially dumbfounded right now! LOL!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    b7jqjr.gif
    Her face scares me more than this thread does.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Red Wings for the win
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member

Pooping is natural but I'm not eating that

tumblr_mlft8hcazy1s5h9x0o1_400.gif
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    I've been with guys who don't mind - toss some towels down, go to town, clean up, whatever. If it feels good, is between legal, consenting adults, then hey, go for it. I use softcups now and that really cuts down on the 'red wing' factor if needed. And, of course, for those who are too squeamish about it, there are tons of alternatives to maximize adult play hour during the crimson tide...love my lelo ;)
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Do some men really like being involved in period intercourse? Performing oral on a girl on her period? If yes, then what's so pleasurable about it? I don't understand at all hahahaha. I met one guy who said he is fantasizing on it but I'm not sure if it's a psychopath thing or not

For OP, if you met a guy who is ~fantasizing~ about it, then I suspect he's just trying to increase his odds of success. !!!

If all men declined the opportunity approximately 25% of the month, pehaps this guy is just trying let you know he's There For You.

In for all you Sailors, Real Men, and Red Wings. :smooched:

ETA: argh, bold text failed
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Sooooo, another all day mod meeting?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

Using the bathroom is a normal female function too. Doesn't mean I want to be there when it's happening.

To answer the original question, I don't see anything wrong with intercourse while it's going on, though I can't imagine I would get any additional excitement out of it for that reason. And for the rest of you, instead of going "OMG THIS THREAD IS GROSS," why don't you contribute if you have something to contribute, and leave the thread alone if you don't. Sheesh.

I have couple of things I would have contributed but I can't because I might get another strike.
    [/quote

Please see BOLDED section of original post as to why this is so heinous. Um...... tumblr_ma3xdeCXQU1qkt4xro1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.