Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Under desk cycle?

Does anyone out there use one of these? I'm dying to try one but can't decide which one to purchase and also which ones are considered to be the most quiet as I work on a very quiet office.
Any ideas??
P.s. Also not looking to break the bank either!

Replies

• I'd love to hear peoples feedback. I've gone from an incredibly active job to being a desk jockey. My pants don't fit and I'm BORED sitting at the desk all day.
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    OMG..I am using it right now... I highly suggest the deskcycle brand...I have read all the reviews on amazon and it is the best rated. It is quiet and I share the office with three other people..no complaints. Some things to know 1) use the deskcycle calorie calculator on the website to figure out the cals..not the one of the timer! It is an incredible overestimation of calories burnt. I figure that I burn 2 extra calories per minute so just know that it is not a huge burn, but it is not hard to be on it for a few hours or all day...all calories add up. Add me if you want further info...they go for like $160? on Amazon. (I lucked out..my boss bought it)