Hello

Options
I'm new here. Just wanted to say hello. I'm about 30 pounds from my goal weight and hope to lose that by New Years Eve. I'm eating a balanced diet with whole grains and good carbs and working out with P90x and I also add in a little Zumba and Turbo Kick when possible. I'm always looking for good new recipes. Not big on processed food at all and I dont eat any meat, just fish. So any great new recipes are welcome.

Replies

• MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you here, Tonda :)
    This is a great site. The tools alone are incredibly beneficial.
    You will see that a lot of BB products and programs are in the database already and if they aren't, it is SUPER easy to add them.
    Just ask :)

Way to rock the P90X....TK kicked my butt. The idea of P90x scares me right now.
    But...I LOVE me some Zumba :)

MC
  • tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm still sore MC. Way more sore than I've ever been with P90. I think its the fact of using different muscles of the body. I did nothing yesterday and only about half of Core Synergestics today. Good thing this is recovery week anyway. Oh, I did do about half of round 40 yesterday but definitely not with 100% effort. Yes, I have not come accros one food not in the database. Thats what I love. Its so easy to keep track of.