Bra/Boob/Chest question for woman

Options
2»

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to find pretty bra's. Right now I am buying the Playtex or Just My Size bra's when I actually see one that is in my size (Hard to find).

Freya are nice and they make attractive bras for larger busted women. If you haven't been properly fitted (Victoria's Secret doesn't count) do yourself a favor and get fitted. Seriously.

EDIT: Herroom.com is my favorite site to buy bras. I have an odd size (28FF) so I order online. Their return and exchange policy makes it very easy.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Im a 36FF. I never lose weight in my boobs even when its a huge amount of weight loss but if I gain thats the first place it goes. I did go from a 38 to a 36. I think its different for everyone. People say I shoudnt complain but on me I can be in a size 5/6 and look so much bigger because of my boobs. So I feel ya on that one
  • Hovercat
    Hovercat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes awhile. I started at a 36HH, now a 34HH. So in 54 pounds I barely went down at all. I think as I get smaller, the numbers may start shrinking but so far they seem to be sticking around and the weight is coming off my hips/belly/butt instead.

My favourite site is Figleaves for hard to fit sizes but I wait until there's a discount code because it can get pricey when I need to stock up. But it's still cheaper than dropping $120 on 1ea at a specialty shop!