Detox/Cleanse help

Options
I just got off a weekend of REALLY BAD FOOD CHOICES, and my digestive system is feeling it. Any suggestions on cost effective ways to turn me back around? I'm not craving any of the bad foods, and don't help not eating them. My body just feels like its stuck in slow motion, and I feel bloated (lovely I know), and icky.

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Drink water and move on.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Drink water and move on.
    Yep. Just go back to healthy eating. Today is new day - your system knows how to "cleanse and detox" itself, that's what it does.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    What everyone else is saying -

DRINK WATER
    EAT HEALTHY
    EXERCISE
    MOVE ON WITH LIFE

Don't waste money on gimmicky products or silly restrictive diets that don't do what they are touted to do. Your liver and kidneys do a great job at detoxing your body on their own!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Drink water and move on.
    Yep. Just go back to healthy eating. Today is new day - your system knows how to "cleanse and detox" itself, that's what it does.

yup this.

see, you'll poop.. and pee... and flush your body of all dem toxinz naturally.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Drink water.
    Eat food.
    There's no detoxes or cleanses that can help. Your body already does that. Just drink more water.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about those binges any more, unless I'm hung over; then it really sux.

Best way for you to Detox/Cleanse after that is drink plenty of water, eat right and let your body take care of the rest.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    A couple coffee enemas should do the trick. Make sure to drink the coffee afterwards for maximum results.
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I just got off a weekend of REALLY BAD FOOD CHOICES, and my digestive system is feeling it. Any suggestions on cost effective ways to turn me back around? I'm not craving any of the bad foods, and don't help not eating them. My body just feels like its stuck in slow motion, and I feel bloated (lovely I know), and icky.

Draw a line under it and move on. Oh and drink a lot of water.
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    D'oh! Detox question!

hC5C92A8F
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Drink water and move on.

yup this.

see, you'll poop.. and pee... and flush your body of all dem toxinz naturally.

QFT!
  • roxielu0422
    roxielu0422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I agree with what has already been said. Eating right, water and fiber.
  • Meushichan
    Meushichan Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Adding some lemon peel, cucumber and ginger to my water helps me when I feel really bloated. Slight diuretic, and the ginger helps calm my stomach and seems to help get that 'blah" feeling gone.