V-toe socks

Options
EdTheGinge
EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
Hello all,

So I do a bit of running and like most runners I've suffered with blisters and originally thought this was due to dodgy shoes and poor stride that sort of thing but it looks like it could be the socks. A friend of mine said that her doctor had suggested V-toe socks, so with this in mind I have ordered some.

My question is: Has anyone else tried these socks or any similar and what's your opinion on them are they any good ?

Also I'm always looking for new running friends for my FL so if you fancy being a friend then by all means throw a request, keep running people and enjoy.

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I can't answer specifically because I have never used that particular sock.

But- for what it's worth- I do use toe socks with my toe shoes- and now I won't wear those shoes without them. They are amazing-no smell- no blisters- no sliding around. big win.

if they aren't expensive- I'd just buy a pair and give them a few weeks of trial runs.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    That's cool, I have looked at the shoes but don't you have to change your stride slightly for them ? Might have another look in the summer as they don't look to me like they'd be very good in winter or am I wrong ?