fun work out dvds?

hello everyone

I have a question i get bored with work out dvds quick the first few times are ok but i get to a point were they are are hard to do what are some of the more fun dvds to do out there low impact but fun what are some of your favorites?

Replies

• kenpogrl
    kenpogrl Posts: 10 Member
    I think some fun workout dvd's can be anything really. I love Zumba so the Zumba workout DVD's are fun. Any kickboxing ones are fun. Depends on which route you want to go.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    to be honest I love Wii dance and 30DS...my sister likes ripped in 30, extreme shed and shred

I found fitnessblender.com that has a ton of workout videos some fun ...some not...:noway:
  • DrJenO
    DrJenO Posts: 404 Member
    I like Leslie Sansone's line of "walking" DVDs. They are pretty customizable, so if you feel like they are getting too easy you can get hand weights or something to make it harder, or jog in place instead of walk.

My favorite two are a couple of her newer ones - 5 Mega Miles and Walk It Off in 30 Days (which incorporates a strength routine).

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred is really good.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    to be honest I love Wii dance and 30DS...my sister likes ripped in 30, extreme shed and shred

I found fitnessblender.com that has a ton of workout videos some fun ...some not...:noway:

This. 30DS is a lot of fun for me.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    hello everyone

I have a question i get bored with work out dvds quick the first few times are ok but i get to a point were they are are hard to do what are some of the more fun dvds to do out there low impact but fun what are some of your favorites?

I have many workout DVDs to keep things interesting. But what's fun for me and what's fun for you may be 2 totally different things.

I like Ellen Barrett DVDs. These are a fusion of different things....pilates, yoga, dance. Video clips here:
    https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/163.htm

I like Leslie Sansone too....definitely lower impact. You can modify up or down to match your fitness level. Right now I do them on a mini-trampoline.....keeps it interesting.
    Video clips here: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/141.htm

Netflix by mail might be worth looking into. You can get a new DVD every week. I haven't had a subscription for awhile, but they used to have a decent selection.

Your local library will also have some workout DVDs.