30 Minute Hit?

Options
Just signed up for 30 Minute Hit. (Kick Boxing Circuit that takes 30 minutes)- Anyone else out there ever try it?

I’m a beginner and I’m looking for a fast, effective workout that I can fit in to a busy schedule. Just hoping to get feedback from anyone who has either tried it or something similar.

Replies

• Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    Any circuit based HIIT is similar, so you're going to know lots of people who have done something like it. Focus T25 is a pretty diversified circuit based HIIT program, and I've seen great results from it in only 25 minutes 6x a week.

The best exercise it the exercise you will DO. So, if you like it, find it fun, and it's moving you towards your goals...more power to ya!
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I do something similar on Monday and Wednesdays. I love it. It is a class that incorporates lunges, squats, burpees, ect with time on the bag. I feel stronger and enjoy the cardio. It is never the same. I have been doing it now for 10 weeks and am surprised how I am adding in modifications because it is not same (not so hard). YAY. Enjoy.