Insanity workout

Options
Is anyone starting Insanity today? Partners would be great.

Replies

• wstaats
    wstaats Posts: 1
    Options
    I have had the DVDs for a few years and haven't done them for a while. I would welcome the sharing of their torture. ;)
  • Chantyapple
    Options
    Ha yes I am aware of this torture, I`ve had them for a few years too but I never make it past the 1st week.
  • melissarmonroe
    melissarmonroe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I made it 2 1/2 weeks in and had to stop for the last 2 weeks. I have shin splints (I think) that will not go away and I can't do a lot of the exercises. Bummer too, b/c I was actually really liking the ridiculousness of it lol! I felt like I had earned something each day.
  • Sammole01
    Sammole01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on the second month of it right now. Would love to hear what you think of it as you go. When I started the first month I thought oh my god this is way to hard for me, but I stuck to it and as the weeks went on it got easier and I really noticed improvements in my fit test. Good luck with it.
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just started month two. The beginning is hard but if you can keep it up the results are unreal.
  • fashi0nkilla
    fashi0nkilla Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I plan to start Insanity again next week. I did it 2 years ago and had pretty good results.
  • mmredd100
    mmredd100 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am starting next week. I've done it before and I loved it. Feel free to add!
  • alisalikeshugs
    alisalikeshugs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day of Insanity! I'll add you and we can support each other :D
  • Lifelink
    Lifelink Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Been doing it since last December.

I'll probably do it as a cross-training measure once the weather warms up since I've done it so much.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    On week 3 and can feel I am getting stronger! Feel free to add for support!!
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A small group of us at work started yesterday!! We are one day off but can still be partners!! =)
  • scenteno13
    Options
    Just started yesterday and it's kicking my butt!! tell me how it goes for you!
  • scenteno13
    Options
    I just finished the plyo workout. How'd it go for you?
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    LOVE INSANITY! Its' my fav workout..I always seem to go to that workout for variety. It is how I lost my 20 lbs I needed to lose and got myself into the best shape! Feel free to add me as a friend for extra motivation
  • torontogirl86
    torontogirl86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just in the last two weeks started working out (after literally not doing exercise for years!)… I have an elliptical machine and have managed to increase my time to 40 minutes.

I am afraid to dive into insanity. I think I may start the 30 day shred and try insanity… I've tried insanity in the past and literally can't get past the warmup!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm starting insanity this weekend, feel free to add me!
  • BearSmile
    BearSmile Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 of insanity for me. Feel free to add me!
  • creammarie
    creammarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just did the fit test yesterday and I wanted to die! I'm so mad because I didn't write down my numbers, so I guess I 'll do it again today and then go from there. I didn't realize how out of shape I was. I'm going to try my hardest to keep up with it and finish. I know the results are going to be very rewarding and that's what's motivating me to complete! Feel free to add me and we can push and motivate each other, because I know I'll definitely need it! Have a great day:happy:
  • creammarie
    creammarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LOVE INSANITY! Its' my fav workout..I always seem to go to that workout for variety. It is how I lost my 20 lbs I needed to lose and got myself into the best shape! Feel free to add me as a friend for extra motivation

That is awesome, you just made me want to complete it even more! My goal as of right now is to lose 25lbs!
  • Lizziebeth125
    Options
    If you want to work out how many calories you have burned doing a workout there is a great new calculator http://insanitycalories.com/