Looking for friends! +1 if you have a FITBIT!

Options
Xaudelle
Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
Hey there! I'm Xaudelle. I'm 23 from Georgia.

I recently picked MFP up again and realized how important it is to give it 100% to getting healthy. I've had ups and downs that I've been using as an excuse crutch to prevent me from really trying. I've had enough!

I got myself a gym membership and a FitBit band. I'm calling on all the people that like to encourage and wanna get fit! :D
Who's with me?

Replies

• kel913
    kel913 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I bought a fitbit about 2 months ago and love it! :) Im definitely on a mission to lose weight and get fit! Im Kelly 29 from England btw! X :)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i got my fitbit about 3 weeks ago and loooove it!!!!
    the more friends the merrier.

I'm Mylinda from Colorado
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options
    I have a Fitbit and I'm in Georgia :)
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. :)
  • 2014HealthiestEver
    Options
    I just got a Fitbit Flex band and love it so much!

:bigsmile: I am in Canada
  • christimcmahon12
    christimcmahon12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I'm definitely serious about weight loss! I used to have a FitBit Flex. It only lasted 3 weeks :( I'm looking into getting the Fitbit Force...maybe it'll workout better for me.

Christina, 25 from Connecticut

39545719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • linzspence
    linzspence Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a (soon to be gone from my life) fitbit force. I'll be going back to my old fitbit ultra while I wait for the new fitbit update.

Its taken me a long, long time to realize that I have to put in effort and really pay attention to what I put in my mouth. Fitbit and myfitnesspal have really helped me get my eating under control. And for the first time in a very long time I feel that I am in control of my food, rather than the other way around.
  • morethenjustmum
    morethenjustmum Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have a fit it flex, log in everyday, always up for new friends
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in theFitbit Users group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users
  • amiericson
    Options
    I have a Fitbit and do enjoy using it. I need some accountability, although prefer to do Zumba and bodyweight muscle building exercises rather than walking to get my "steps". :) I'm not sure how to add friends on the Fitbit app, unless they are also Facebook friends. :)

Ami-
  • RiverRun61
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One and absolutely love it :) Even when I fall off my diet, I don't fall off my Fitbit (so to speak). It keeps me mindful even when I'm coasting...
  • earthnurse
    earthnurse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I just got a Fitbit one and have been trying to log all my food and exercise between FB and MFP. Need lots of motivation! I am Earthnurse on both sites!
  • Gracie_M_C
    Options
    I have a fitblr! Takethierbreathaway.tumblr.com or thatspellsyoudidit.tumblr.com

I would love a tumblr AND myfitness friend!!
  • RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit too. I like it. I need a new wristband though. But it does keep me accountable and I love that. Add me to MFP and Fitbit if you like.
  • jessica51202
    jessica51202 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i love my fitbit. it definitely keeps me motivated.

feel free to add me :)

https://www.fitbit.com/user/2F28N6
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to go into month 4 of MFP. I've had my FitBit for a few weeks and absolutely love it. I have a desk job, so it helps remind me that I need to get moving! I've started to walk the stairs every time I get up to go to the bathroom, just so I can get some extra steps in for the day ;)

Feel free to add me!
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I fell off the fitbit wagon (well really the everything wagon) looking to get back on board.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/26C5TM

Thanks.
  • Benn3011
    Benn3011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yeah I just ordered one and waiting for it to arrive but add me as a partner.
  • Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I ordered a fitbit flex and supposed to arrive this Friday! I can't wait to start using it.
  • teetime304
    teetime304 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Fitbit Flex since early January and love it. It becomes addictive to make sure you reach 10,000 steps every day. Great motivation!

Feel free to add me as a friend!