my progress report

Options
So I just looked at my reports and looked at progress...I apparently haven't lost any weight since the beginning of this month...that's kind of a bummer...ok, no seriously, it's a HUGE bummer. OK so I was sick, had a lot of friends and family over...but darn it I thought I was doing pretty good...but you know what this means???? Working harder now!!!! :)

My goal is to lose 5lbs by Halloween...and be toned up more so then now....who knows if I will actually reach it, but that would put me at 154lbs, which is 1lb under the weight I was in high school. That is around my goal weight. After I reach that mark I am going to keep on going until I reach 145, as long as that feels comfortable for my body frame, and then maintain that. Like I said, I don't know if the 5lbs will be off by Halloween, but why not have it as a goal?

Right now, a hamburger sounds amazing because I am really down, but I've got to keep those thoughts of pushing through this up there and keep on going with a smile on my face. I have to remember I am really liking who I am becoming, my body is looking better and better with each day, even if i haven't moved on the scale for about a month.

These are my goals and my insiration to get me out of the dumps, what's yours? How are you going to push through that big bummer?

I'm really kind of in shock right now, but I know that with watching my cal intake, and working out, I will be there in no time...I've got to just keep on going! :)

Replies

• hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I worked out really good last week and not so good over the weekend and GAINED a pound!

My goal is to lose 40-45 lbs in however much time it takes! I will be happy if I can lose 15 by Christmas!

We can do it!!! Keep logging, keep working out and it'll happen right?!!! :happy:
  • skinnyack
    Options
    My big bummer was that even though I have lost 5 lbs in a month and am very proud of that... I went to a wedding this weekend with a lot of old co-workers and I still felt self-conscious and FAT (until I drank my way through open bar and just felt crazy on the dance floor haha).

5 pounds in October would be awesome for me too. I'm going to do it in conjunction with changing up my workout. September was about Intensity. October will be about endurance- hour long jogs, steady stair climbing, and the such. My goal is 50 miles worth of cardio by the end of the month- Equates to about 3 miles, 4 times a week if you're interested in joining me :-)
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Skinnyrack: I think I might just do that...lets keep eachother up to date each week and see how well we are doing! :) I need to drive around the area where my dog and I walk, in my neighborhood and see if it is a mile or not :)

GREAT idea! :)