T25 for toning and weight loss V other suggestions!

Options
Hi to everyone...I am just considering how to better go about losing weight but keeping my muscle. I noticed that as I have lost weight that my arms , legs and other areas look flabby and so I feel its time I concentrated more on the toning side of things. I have never lifted very heavy weights and I don't know where to start but was wondering if anyone would recommend T25 for me - or if you have an other suggestions. I also wanted to know were the workouts available online or do they need to be purchased?

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    T25 would be great! I'm doing it now but a good friend did the entire thing and she REALLY toned. I highly recommend getting the upgraded Gamma phase to do with it as it focuses entirely on strength.

Feel free to friend me and we can chat! :)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    You will lose weight if you keep a calorie deficit, the workout you do doesn't really matter. The first phase of T25 is all cardio/bodyweight exercises, the second phase incorporates weights, but it's really more circuit training than a weight training program. You're not going to be able to lift very heavy weights because there isn't really a recovery period. It's not a bad workout, but if you are seriously looking into burning fat/ getting muscle definition you're probably better off looking into a progressive loading, heavy lifting program rather than something like this.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Take a look at Chalean Extreme.