Need to get Plugged In

Options
I've been on MFP for a couple of weeks but am not really plugged in! I have been trolling the boards but would like to start participating more! So far I've lost 3lbs but have more to go. Prior to MFP I had lost 65lbs and have been able to keep it off for 2 years with slight changes here and there. I've got a renewed commitment though and need the help to reach my goals!

I started C25K a few weeks ago and will finish up Week 3 and Start Week 4 this week.

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    If you are just about through week 3 then you definately have some good motivation going! I found that it took me about 6 months before I became REALLY dedicated, to both MFP and to my health journey. Im about 1/2 way now and feel amazing already!
    Keep it up . . . and keep logging in . . . I found that forming the connection with so many who were on the same journey helped me keep on track.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great site. There is alot of encouragement and motivation here. Track your food and exercise everyday it really helps to stay on track. You can do it