Exercise..

Options
Why do i feel so guilty for not going to the gym tonight? I got up stupidly early today and i've been on the go all day, i physically have no energy. I've barely had time to eat let alone exercise.. now i just feel crappy and disappointed in myself =(

Replies

• lovelylor
    lovelylor Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey don't beat yourself up but DON'T sit down either.........10 min. walk around the block and you'll feel brand new !!! Go get your shoes on......you'll be back in no time :)
    how do you put those mini goals in????
  • Iluvcheezits
    Iluvcheezits Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Don't spend too much time beating up on yourself. I get into that habit too. Just move on. Do a small walk around the block...just do SOMETHING and don't freak out. It is what it is and life isn't perfect. At least you care right?
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Don't let guilt bother you as that is how many of us got extra weight on in the first place. I worked from 8am to 8:30pm yesterday so exercised good portion control and good choices instead of myself due to my schedule. Sometimes life works out the way it does . . .don't worry about it. Make the best choices you can each day and don't be too hard on yourself.
  • KarenJean81
    KarenJean81 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If your body is telling you to rest, then rest, it's all part of taking care of yourself. Don't let one off day get you down!
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well the reason i didn't do the exercise was partially due to the amount of walking i'd done before that with food shopping and lack of a car, but i dont tend to count walking as exercise. I've decided to make up for the guilt i shall do 2 gym sessions tomorrow seeing as its my day off =)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Hey don't beat yourself up but DON'T sit down either.........10 min. walk around the block and you'll feel brand new !!! Go get your shoes on......you'll be back in no time :)
    how do you put those mini goals in????
    You see right up above where it say SIGNATURE click on there and you can add things like that to your signature. :)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Well the reason i didn't do the exercise was partially due to the amount of walking i'd done before that with food shopping and lack of a car, but i dont tend to count walking as exercise. I've decided to make up for the guilt i shall do 2 gym sessions tomorrow seeing as its my day off =)
    A PLAN Is Plan!! Stick to it and do yourself PROUD!!