I hate hate finals!!!

Options
I was doing so well, and now its finals time. For the past 3 days all I have done is snacked and I have gone way over my calories..... I dont know how to stop my munching....

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I was doing so well, and now its finals time. For the past 3 days all I have done is snacked and I have gone way over my calories..... I dont know how to stop my munching....
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Toss out the naughty snacks and replace them with some healthy ones! I have a bunch of granola, celery, and carrots in my fridge :)

Especially celery - its theraputic because its crunchy. I kid you not!
  • sarahbearbear
    Options
    Ugh finals. I have 3 days left of class, followed by 1 1/2 weeks of finals... that's 2 weeks of my eating habits being off the wall. i haven't been to the gym in FOREVER from school work.
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am with a group at our student learning center... so I cant really get away from the snacks.If we leave our room we will not get it back :( . So we are camping out and taking shifts till next tuesday ;/
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Take a break and hit the gym! It will relieve the stress and give your brain a much needed rest. I know.... easier said than done! But trust me, if your brain is too tired to absorb the info it is a waste of time anyways. You'll make it! Just hang in there!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I hate finals too. They throw my metabolism off so badly because I have an addiction to staying up all night to learn my stuff. I feel like I get so much accomplished because I am awake while everyone else is asleep. Usually I don't really get as much done as I would've liked, but whatever.

I agree, take a break and go to the gym. It keeps my brain on track. Also, the healthier the food that goes into your body, the better your brain functions. in my opinion.

Good luck!
    I'm in the process of finals and finished class and projects. YUCK..